RAW tasty snacks!
Here’s a really simple but delicious recipe. We have really enjoyed eating them as morning, afternoon or evening snacks Great with a cuppa or for when you get a sweet craving after eating a meal.
They will keep fresh in an air tight container in the fridge for around a week, we have frozen them when we’ve made a double batch and they are just as tasty as ever when defrosted.
- 1o medjool dates
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut (roughly)
- Blitz dates, nuts, cacao, almond butter & vanilla in food processor.
- Add frozen raspberries and process again until mixed in.
- Roll mixture into balls, you could wet your hands if you wish.
- Chill balls for short while then roll individually in the coconut. I lightly toasted the coconut in a dry pan first and then cooled it, adds a punch of flavour to the balls.
- Refrigerate in an air tight container and enjoy!