Choose Cardio & Strength Circuits!
Improve your fitness, agility, speed, endurance, whilst having a little fun along the way.
We use team & individual exercises to help work your Upper, Lower Body including those Abdominals. Each session is varied and challenging. Our aim is to help improve your fitness, agility, speed, strength, endurance, whilst having a little fun along the way.
Small Group Sessions last 45 minutes and are an excellent way to get the benefits of personal training in more affordable and sociable team environment.
We create an outdoor training environment that promotes positive habits of self-reliance, individual work ethic, personal accountability, and progressive goal-setting.
Sessions can include but are not limited to:
- Flexibility, Mobility & Stability
- Cardio & Strength
- Boxing for Fitness
- Suspension training using the TRX band system
- Bodyweight Exercises
- Medicine and Swiss ball
Group Bootcamp Sessions are a great workout, incorporating exercises using; Bodyweight, Barbells, Kettlebells, Sandbags, Resistance Bands, Controlled Breathing Patterns and more.
Learn new skills increase your strength and movement whilst gaining confidence.
Looking for a motivating Whole Body workout, Indoors/Outdoors in a friendly environment?
Each session is varied and challenging. Our aim is to help improve your fitness, agility, speed, strength, endurance, whilst having a little fun along the way.
We use a variety of equipment and techniques including:
- Team Games,
- Resistance Bands
- Skipping Ropes and much more.
We cater for all fitness levels, all we ask is you try your best and together we can build your fitness levels, increase your weekly activity and build your confidence.
Come along and experience for yourself!
Bootcamp Circuits FAQ’s
- 4 Sessions per week
- Unlimited sessions at $150 a month
- Bring a sweat towel, bottle of water and wear sunscreen (if outside)
- Bring inner gloves or buy a set of inners from Brian for $5
- Street Parking available
- Class is for both male and females
- The class is aimed at Adults but younger teenagers can attend if they are willing and motivated to train
There are many benefits of Small Group Training which include:
- Train Outdoors
- learning new skills/techniques
- meeting new people
- all the benefits of personal training but more affordable
- team spirit
- no single session is the same